Monday, June 2, 2014

Something for your ears...

It's been a good few months since any Stacie news has surfaced, and about a month ago the Stacie Orrico SoundCloud account posted a short 15 second snippet titled 'Something for your ears' - I tried to get confirmation of it being an official release of a new song preview, but alas have heard nothing. So, in the hope that this is indeed a taster of what's to come, please enjoy! Don't forget to keep your tweets and Facebook messages of support coming to Stacie too!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

If this is for your new album,well...I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

If this is for your new album,well...I'm so excited!

Dallas said...

Sounds like material she would have recorded between 2000-2002. Beat and melodies sound like that era of hers.

Joe said...

This is an unreleased tune from her "Say It Again" project. I have heard it in full and I really do like it. I know she is going to be releasing a remix of "So Pray" from Genuine on SoundCloud in the next few days.