Friday, July 18, 2014

A surprise treat...3 new songs! Download the new fan EP now!

I must apologise for the delay in this post - it has been a couple of weeks in the making, as I have been overseas in the UK and unable to post (despite seeing/listening to the amazing news while away - thanks to Marcus Orrico & all the others who notified me!)

We now have not one, not two, but THREE NEW STACIE ORRICO SONGS! They have started to make the rounds these last couple of weeks in unconfirmed fan EPs - names ranging from 'Joy' to 'Reawakened' - as far as I'm aware there is NO official EP release that contains these songs, but my favourite fan EP is the 'Joy' EP, which contains the 3 new songs and the newly released 'Light Years' as sung by Stacie. Until I am made aware otherwise, I will make this EP available for all Stacie fans to download! Just hit up the link on the right side of the site and enjoy! Every track is amazing!

'Joy - EP' tracklisting:
1. Don't Let Me Down
2. Hand Me Back Your Pain
3. I Slept Alone Last Night
4. Light Years

!!!DOWNLOAD THE 'JOY' EP HERE!!!

No comments: